Tuesday, May 5, 2009

things that make you go grrrrrrrrr!!!!

I am sooooo ready for a raise or another vacation to gain some sanity, between the everyday work crazyness and my hubby driving me nuts I often wonder if I will make it to 30 without a full head of grey hair!

with work everyone has problems and they want solutions like yesterday and 96% of the time their problems stem from their own stupidity and lack of attention!

With hubby he just doesnt get it when he whips out his debit card to pay for something he doesnt understand that it is VERY important to make sure you use the right one, not mix up your personal purchases with the joint acct debit card....grrrrrrr!!!!!

Stayed at work longer than I was scheduled today but this insures me that on Friday I will being saying Sionara one hour and 15 min earlier than my scheduled time!

Had a gold canyon meeting this evening at angela's, got to check out the new summer line and smell the new scents...I WANT EVERYTHING!!!!!! book some party's people you know you want free stuff!

Off to go read.....tomorrow is lexi's kindergarden round up....she's growing up WAY too fast!...slow down girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment