as i write this i am reminded that it's 8:21 and my day is dwindling away and before I know it, it'll be time to go back to the weekly grind. I love my job don't get me wrong, but I also cherish my days off. i don't get mondays off anymore which is kind of depressing, I always looked forward to that second day in a row...i could do absolutely nothing if i wanted. nope this week I will have weds off for lexi's kindergarden round up!
didn't really do a whole lot today, slept in which was nice, i stayed up the night before finishing Something Blue by emily giffin, such a good book and I was very pleased with the ending! I acctually enjoyed it more than her first book Something Borrowed which was good too, but not as good as this one. immediately when i finnish one book i have to start another and last night the winner was jame's patterson's sunday's at tiffany's. I find his books move very fast and that's what i like.
i am so ready for pay day i hate this broke feeling of getting $15 in gas and being left with $13 and some chump change left over to my name till friday. this doesn't make sense how our money just dissinigrates so fast. i am hoping that after bills and such get paid this week...i can breathe a sigh of relief, or if I have to look for a tall stiff one to get me through.
well the cat wants outside now so i better get him out and then off to relax with what's left of the night..one thing I am relieved that i dont have to be there early, the one downfall i don't get off early either.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment